Mudon Views Apartments at Mudon by Dubai Properties

AED 1,150,000

1, 2 & 3 Bedrooms

722 - 1,485 Sq.ft.

10/90, 6 Yrs Post-Handover

Ready to Move in


Project Overview

Mudon Views is a residential development by Dubai Properties that features an impressive mix of 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments and 2 storey duplex units. The ready apartments come complete with state of the art amenities and re now being made to you with an attractive 10/90 payment plan.

Offering beautiful views of the lush green Mudon Central Park, the project is conceptualized to present the best of contemporary living experience in an urban community. Every inch of the development inspires a new set of lifestyles. With easy access to some of the best facilities and amenities such as jogging & cycling tracks, retail outlets, schools, health clinics, and entertainment venues, the residences do live up to your expectations.

The interiors and exteriors of the homes are configured to blend with the modern and contemporary style and architecture of Dubai. Along with high-quality fit and finish, and decent living space, the homes seem perfect for working professionals and families with children. This is what ensures to raise the standards of your living.

Set amidst vast green open spaces within the Mudon community, this outstanding residential project embodies luxury and comfort, at its finest.

Project highlights

  • Residential development comprising of 1, 2 & 3 bedroom ready apartments
  • Set in a prime location and part of a gated residential community
  • All residences to come complete with some of the best amenities
  • Ideal destination for working professionals and family with children
  • Easy and feasible payment plan for the benefit of buyers
  • Premium and spacious interiors with high quality fit and finish

Features & Amenities

The amenities within this residential project can be termed as the best and for a change, it will indeed have a significant impact on the quality of your living standards. Everything is assimilated keeping your need and preference in mind. As far as the facilities that you get to access, these are carefully planned and meticulously designed to live up to your expectation.

Key amenities that are to be made available are as follows:

  • swimming pool

    Swimming Pools

  • Children Playground

    Children Playground

  • Community


  • Entertainment


  • Fitness


  • Laundry Services

    Laundry Services

  • Nature & Parks

    Nature & Parks

  • Parking


  • Schools


  • Shopping


Location Map

Tucked right in the heart of Mudon Community, the location of Mudon Views in Dubailand district makes way for you to live right next to some of the prominent landmarks in Dubai. Situated right next to Al Qudra Road and Emirates, the development is now one of the most sought-after residential addresses. If it comes to a point where you want to explore the city and move around, this is surely the place to be.

Nearby Places

  • 05 minutes – Hamdan Sports Complex
  • 05 minutes – Sheikh Mohammed Zayed Road
  • 05 minutes – IMG World of Adventure
  • 07 minutes – Global Village
  • 10 minutes – Motor City
  • 15 minutes – Al Maktoum International Airport
  • 30 minutes – Downtown Dubai

Master Plan

Part of a master-planned community, the development aspires to provide you and your family the ultimate living experience. All the elements are arranged carefully to help you become part of a development that is truly exceptional. Lined with plenty of green and open space and with easy access to schools, retail outlets, health clinics, jogging & cycling tracks, it does go a long way to transform the quality of your living standards. For those who wish to maintain the right balance in terms of an active and balanced lifestyle.

Floor Plan

When it comes to the 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments, the floor plan specifications are primed to address your need and preference. Made available in different sizes and configurations, the interiors and exteriors are carefully planned and designed to match the changing lifestyle preference. Constructed using some of the finest materials, the fit and finish is something that exceeds even your expectation.

Payment Plan

The attractive 10/90 payment plan spanning over 6 years for Mudon Views apartments makes way for potential buyers and investors. With a down payment of 10 % to be paid on the date of purchase and the remaining 90% to be paid in easy installment overs 72 months, booking one of the units in this premium residential development is not really an issue.

Down Payment


On Booking / Handover

Final Installment


Within 72 Months From Handover